Prime Vault is one of the favorite things of Warframe players. For the limited time, different frames and shooters are available in the drop table.
It means that all the necessary blueprints required to unlock Saryn and Valkyr prime location will drop from the Relic System.
Warframe allows their players to collect all of them in a short period. During this event, not only Saryn and Valkyr Prime can farm, but there are also Cernos Prime, Spira Prime, etc., and their weapon parts too.
In this article, we will discuss all the latest information about the unvaulting of Saryn and Valkyr Prime, and we will also discuss Saryn and Valkyr Prime Locations as well as their blueprints.
The latest prime unvaulting will consist of Saryn and Valkyr Primes, which are considered the strongest primes.
Saryn Prime, considered one of the strongest primes, comes with Spira and Nikana Primes. Saryn mainly focuses on wide-reaching damage dealing. Saryn is also capable of obliterating the entire map, which is filled with enemies.
Saryn Prime Pack Features:
- 400 Platinum
- Saryn Prime
- Nikana Prime
- Spira Prime
- Cycuta Prime Syandana
- Cycuta Prime Sigil
- Saryn Prime Glyphs
Saryn’s Special Powers:
Spore: This is very powerful, and it infects the enemy with its corrosive damage. Enemies can spread these spurs to enemies by hit or by killing the host. Over time, the damage per tick of the spores increases.
Molt: Molt is mainly responsible for drawing fire and gives Saryn the ability to boost speed and cleanse all her Status procs.
Toxic Lash: Toxic Lash is used to adding Toxin damage to all the weapons, and the power is almost doubled for the melee. It is also responsible for adding toxin procs, which helps in spreading the spores on enemy hits.
Miasma: Miasma deals with severe damage to all the enemies within its range. The damage is being quadrupled on those enemies who are infected by the spores. It also can stun the enemies.
Sayan Has Received Few Buffs Over the Year. Some Of Them Are:
Venom Dose: Venom Dose is mainly responsible for adding a significant amount of corrosive damage to Saryn’s weapon along with all her nearby allies.
Regenerative Molt: The Regenerative Molt is mainly responsible for healing Saryn from time to time after casting a molt.
Contagion Cloud: The Contagion Cloud helps release toxin clouds when the toxic lash is active.
Saryn comes with two other primes – Spira and Nikana Primes.
Spira Prime is secondary but very powerful. It can throw high-powered shots, but the RoF is relatively low.
Nikana Prime is a melee that consists of solid crit and status chance. It is compelling in its slash attack and capable of killing most of the enemies without any problems.
The Nikana Prime is favorable to a good Zaw nikana due to its high base stats.
Valkyr prime is a berserker themed Warframe that comes with Cernos and Venka Primes and can have very good survivability and powerful close-range tactics.
Valkyr Prime Pack:
- 400 Platinum
- Valkyr Prime
- Chordata Prime
- Cernos Prime
- Venka Prime
- Liset Prime Skin
- Valkyr Prime Glyphs
Valkyr Prime Special Powers:
- Rip Line: It can be mainly used to move Valkyr to the targeted location very quickly, or it can also be used to pull any ally or enemy to her location.
- Warcry: Warcry is helpful in increasing the speed of the melee attacks and increasing Valkyr’s armor along with all her nearby allies.
- Paralysis: Paralysis has the capability to spend 33% of the valkyr’s shield power for dealing a little damage to the nearby enemies.
- Hysteria: Hysteria is responsible for activating the Valkyr’s talons, which consist of very serious damage. It is also responsible for making her invulnerable while active. Hysteria, on the other hand, increases its energy drain with time.
Valkyr Comes with Different Augments. Some of Them Are:
- Swing Line: Swing line helps cause successive Rip lines casts, and it does not cost any energy.
- Eternal War: Eternal War helps extend warcry duration with each melee kill.
- Prolonged Paralysis: Prolonged Paralysis is mainly used to pull the affected enemies toward herself and increase the stun time duration.
- Hysterical Assault: Hysterical assault allows valkyr to shoot at her enemies from a range with hysteria active help.
Valkyr Prime comes with two other primes – Cernos Prime and Venka Prime.
Cernos Prime is a bow, which is capable of firing three arrows with a spread. It is more effective than standard bows as it has a very good crit and solid status chance.
Venka Prime is a melee(claw) that has a majority in slash damage. It is considered the best melee claw in the game. It is mighty because of its high stats and powerful stances.
Drop Location for The New Relies
The unvaulting of the primes – Saryn and Valkyr have introduced six new drop tables, which will help you provide all the different prime parts of the new weapons and Warframes.
You must need to farm the right missions for finding the new relics, such as:
- Orokin Vault: You can choose the ongoing missions, or you must try the capture missions to find the relics within a few minutes.
- Plains of Eidolon Bounties: You must make sure that you must check the rotation of the bounty to get the relic you desired.
- Fortuna Bounties: These are the best choice because of their bonus objectives as they are straightforward to do.
These two primes – Saryn Prime and Valkyr Prime are available for a concise duration of time.
If you want to get them, you must complete the mission to obtain the relics, which are then used to unlock these.
This is all about these two primes, if you find this article useful, then do not forget to share it once, and if you have any questions regarding this topic, you can ask it in the comment section below.